Monday, November 26, 2012

One Of A Kind Show 2012

Last Thursday I was lucky enough to attend the One Of A Kind Show media breakfast. I was so excited to walk the floor and see what all the talented artisans had to offer.

The morning started off with a delicious breakfast put on by Glory Hole Doughnuts. These doughnuts were like no other doughnuts I've had before. She had so many different flavours and options, it was fabulous!


Another great feature about the show was the great Christmas decor. There were so many wonderful trees and planters, all a great inspiration for my own house.



My first purchase was from Olive. I bought a men soap bar for the mister's stocking. They have  huge arrange of bath products. I strongly suggested checking out their booth.


One of my favourite One Of A Kind finds are these. I've bought them before and they're one of my favourite kitchen necessities. You take these powders and mix them with plain yogurt and serve with a delicious crackers or some veggies. It's honestly the perfect snack and much healthier then the store bought dips.


Another thing the mister and I cannot live without is delicious spices. This spice from The Garlic Box is perfect for pork chops, veal chops and chicken. I cannot wait to make a delicious meal with this!


Some of my other favourite booths were the children clothing booths. I saw more adorable onesies then I could handle. I didn't buy any, I'm going to wait a few more weeks to buy baby stuff but boy they were adorable!

I also loved all the wooden salad bowls, cutting boards and pepper mills. I wasn't in the market for any but if you are I certainly suggest checking them out.

I hope you have time to check out the Christmas One Of A Kind Show before it's over on December 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment