Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Wreaths

I spent my Saturday swooning over fabulously decorated homes during the Holiday Home Tour. Each home was unique and lovely. Unfortunately taking pictures was prohibited so I can't share what I saw but I can tell you that I was loving the front porches of each home. From the wreaths to the pots everything was done to perfection.

I am on the hunt for two perfect wreaths. We have a double front door so I need two wreaths. I searched a bit on Saturday after the tour but didn't find anything that I liked. I did see plain wreaths that I may buy and add to myself.

Here are a few I'm liking and would love to have hanging on my front doors.

Via


Via

Via

Have you started thinking about decor for the outside of your home? Do you have a certain theme you're sticking to?

No comments:

Post a Comment