Monday, July 30, 2012

Table Setting Ideas

Do you host a lot of dinner parties and find yourself setting your table the same boring way each time? While I like the way I set our table for casual, last minute dinners, I need to spice up how I set it for more formal dinner parties.

I'd love to add more colour and flowers to my table settings. I also like the use of menu cards and place cards.


Via

Aside from these dishes being amazing, I love the pops of colour and the small floral arrangements scattered around the table.


Via


I love the small jars and the close pins on the menu cards. Adds a rustic, homey feel.


Via


I love the lemon place card holder, it's perfect for summer!


Via

What's not to love about this place setting?!


So tell me, how do you jazz up your table? Can you draw any inspiration from these ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment