Friday, July 13, 2012

Design & Wine

Last week I received an email from iYellow Wine Club inviting me to their +Design Series being held at West Elm. The evening promised to be filled with a gorgeous store, West Elm; delicious wine, Crush Wines and yummy snack, Mildred's Temple. Let me tell you, the evening didn't disappoint.


We (my friend and I) arrived around 8 and were immediately greeted with two wines glasses to be filled at any of the Crush Wine bars set up around the store. We spent the next hour walking around, sipping wine and drooling over everything West Elm had to offer. Here are some of my favourite things at West Elm.


How great are those shower curtains!


I was obsessed with everything on this cart. I need to go back and buy one of those glass cake stands, they are amazing.





I love everything about this display. The colours wouldn't work in my house but I'd be willing to change the whole theme for a few of these pieces.



Happily, I came home with two pieces that I love.


How adorable is the owl - I love it!

One of my favourite things of the night was chatting with a few fabulous bloggers! You can check out their blogs here, here and here!

Have you ever attended a iYellow Wines event? What's your favourite West Elm piece right now?

1 comment:

  1. Omg that owl is to die forrrr!!
    Yor blog is adorable :) Love Sea Xx http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete