Monday, June 4, 2012

Ice Cream Themed Events

I had a crazy, busy, fun, exciting weekend! Lipstik was in full force and busy none stop this weekend. I was at two bridal showers this weekend....One I worked and the other was my best friends. Both where beautiful and suited the bride to a T!

I stumbled across these pictures and thought they'd be amazing for a baby shower or a child's birthday.

Via

I love the use of donuts in this picture. I'd eat a donut every day is my waistline would allow it!

Via

How adorable are these ice cream cone cupcakes.

Via

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I had ice cream cupcakes this weekend which was a first for me, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am in love! So pretty, Nicole! Those last ice creams cones are beyond cute. Are they sewn? Gorgeous post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of serving the cupcakes in an ice cream cone holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upon returning to the starting line, the first player
    must pass the sugar cube to the next teammate in line and so on.
    Unfortunately for me as an addict, I need my crime fix.
    Every Halloween party that people remember later in the year
    by saying things like "Do you remember so-and-so's Halloween party last year.

    my webpage; williams sonoma

    ReplyDelete