Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DIY Shoe Box Art

It's no secret that I'm not the most crafty person in the world. I really wish I was but I'm not. I'm sure if I devoted some serious time and had the right supplies I could be, but to be honest, I'd rather cook a great meal.

Needless to say this awesome DYI is not a Nicole original but cool enough that I had to share.

Via


Instead of using canvas, use the lids from your most recent shoe purchase and paint away. I absolutely adore this and think this may be something I could do.

Click here for the instructions and how-to.

What do you think? Would you try this? Are you crafty?

3 comments:

  1. Great idea and easy as I'm not crafty either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really great idea! I realized quickly as I was crafting some favours for my wedding that although some projects are pretty easy, it is just NOT the way I like to spend my time...so I think I'm just the kinda chump who will pay a little bit extra for someone else to make something I could easily do myself! Cooking > Crafting for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I love you signature, too.

    ReplyDelete