Friday, May 25, 2012

How To Set Your Table

Ever wondered how to set your table properly? Whether it's for a formal dinner party or a casual night with friends, it's always good to know to how set your table the right way.

I always add a nice floral arrangment or something unique to the table depending on the season, guests and reason for the event.


Via

Annemarie from Brunch At Saks did a post using this diagram back in the fall and she added the pink banners.

Call me crazy but I always remember the start from the outside trick from Titanic!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow I'm off to Blog Podium, a fabulous event for bloggers put on by Jennifer from Rambling Renovators and Lindsay from Little House Blog. The event is held in Toronto with a discussion panel focusing on the 'Business of Blogging.' There's also a cocktail reception and vendor meet and greet. I am beyond excited to meet some of my favourite bloggers tomorrow!



Enjoy the sunsine :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your helpful posts about table settings, cake sizes, etc!

    Have fun at Blogpodium tomorrow! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative... To be honest, I don't know how to set a table properly! lol

    See you tomorrow! ;)

    P.S. I accidently posted as my alter-ego (work related) so just ignore the fact that I just deleted that! lol

    ReplyDelete