Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Planning A Boy Party

I am loving that it's Tuesday. I had yesterday off work because I went to Oprah's Life Class at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. There were two classes yesterday and I attended the evening class. The line to get in was horrible and unnecessary if you ask me, but being in the event and apart of the whole experience made up for the torturous two hour line in 4 inch heels!

Oprah was bubbly, talking to the guests during commercial breaks, joking around and she looked beautiful in a green dress with matching earrings and eye makeup. All in all, a once in a lifetime experience!

Now onto what I'm focusing on this week.... Husbands 32nd birthday party. Michael and I love having people over and hosting parties so how could we not have a big bash for his birthday. I've invited 66 people to our 1970 sq ft house on Saturday night - I'm INSANE! That said, the food will be plentiful and the decor very manly. Sidenote, it's supposed to rain/snow on Saturday!

Here is what I'm thinking for decor. I'm hitting up Michael's tonight so if you have any suggestions or tips please pass them along!

Via

Via

Via

Via

I'm making lots of boy food items - homemade slider's, lamb spiducci, homemade pizzas, perogies, etc!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I adore your 'beer' theme!!

    Can't wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's going to be blast! I'm sure your husband will love your ideas especially all the ones beer related!

    ReplyDelete