Monday, April 9, 2012

Organizing Your Jewels

I hope you had a fabulous long weekend. Our weekend was lovey, filled with lots of family time and eating too much! Michael also cleaned my car yesterday and I don't think it's been that clean since I drove it off the lot 5.5 years ago.

Now onto more important things - organizing your jewels. Do you have a jewellery box that you throw all your favourite pieces in or are you as clever as these examples? I have a jewellery box where most of my pieces go, however, I also use an over-sized wine glass to drape my necklaces in and I have an earring holder for my long earrings.

Via

Via

Via
This one is made from old pop bottles.

Tell me, how do you organize your favourite jewels?

3 comments:

  1. The top one is so pretty! Love that. I keep my bracelets in an antique bowl and my necklaces hanging on a key rack.
    Tiffany
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas! My jewelry is always a mess!

    GTBB,
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://www.cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This past summer I bought myself what I refer to as a beautiful, "grown up lady" jewelry box from West Elm... I LOVE it and it helped me get rids of tons of clutter from costume pieces I never wear anymore!

    ReplyDelete