Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guilt-Free Margarita!

Are you like me and enjoy the weekend glass or 3 of wine / your favourite cocktail but had how many calories they contain! I came across this and thought it was too fabulous to keep all to myself.

Via

Ingredients
Makes 1 serving: 90 calories
1 oz jalapeƱo tequila
1/2 oz pear nectar
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp orange zest

Directions
In a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice, add the four ingredients. Shake until the tin is frosted. Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wedge on glass rim.

Voila! A delicious cocktail with only 90 calories!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my delicious! Easy to follow, easy to drink, easy to unwind! This is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Off to see if I have any tequila in the house. ;)

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete