Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birks Spring Charms

Being Canadian, born and raised, means when I can, I love promoting Canadian businesses. I mean, we need to help our own, correct? Birks, a leading Canadian luxury brand of fine, stunning jewelry has pieces I'm always drooling over. Whenever I'm at Yorkdale or strolling Bloor Street I can't help myself but take a walk through the Birks store and imagine myself dripping in jewels!

If you know me you know I love pretty things. Whether it's makeup, a new pair of shoes or jewelery, I'm a girly girl and a lover of all things pretty. A couple weeks ago I received an email informing me about the new line of Birks Spring Charms and fell in love immediately. The charms are affordable, trendy and everything a girl could ask for!

Here are a few of my favourites that I think you will enjoy too.

Small Girl Silhouette Charm

This girl is adorable and a charm I'd love to have dangling from my wrist or neck.
Large Dog Silhouette Charm


Art Deco Collection

I adore everything about yellow gold and cannot wait to add this piece to my collection.

So enlighten me - which of these charms can you see dangling from your wrist or neck?

No comments:

Post a Comment