Monday, December 5, 2011

Up, Up & Away!

Well, it's finally here, the week of the wedding! I cannot believe it's here and to be honest, it hasn't hit me yet. Michael thinks it will hit him at our rehearsal on Wednesday, we'll see.

In keeping with the party, event, happy theme of my week I thought I'd do a post on balloons today. I've recently become very infatuated with balloons and think you should too.


The balloons along with the streamers are just fabulous if you ask me! VIA Geronimo Balloons

VIA Pinterest
 How lovely would this be at a New Years Eve party? I am totally doing this!


VIA Bayside Balloons

VIA 8foot6

VIA M and J Sherry
How great would this be for a bridal shower?
Lastly, my personal favourite because the party was for moi... The balloons from my bachelorette party.



So, what do you think? Will you be adding balloons to your next event?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so in love with balloons right now... love this post... and that our bleeding fingers were worth it for that amazing scene!!

    ReplyDelete