Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bathroom Lovin'

On Sunday Michael and I ventured out to finish our wedding registry. While it was all fun and good I was super indecisive it was embarrassing. I kept on asking Michael to scan something and then delete, scan delete scan delete - it was a weird game.

My big indecisiveness came when picking our bathroom accessories. I can't figure out what to do or what I want them to look like. I'm having an extra hard time because all 3 of our bathrooms are currently nails and wood which makes it hard to envision.

I've found these pictures to draw inspiration from. Let me know your thoughts on them.

Via 6th street design school

Via Everything LEB

Via HGTV

Via Houzz

Via Smallrooms
So what is your favourite and why?

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole

4 comments:

  1. My personal faves are the Smallstreet one, because it's the closest to my bathroom's colour that I love and it makes me happy every day, or the 6th street red-orange option... So bright and vibrant!

    I think the latter would be easier to create... that thrown together look (Smallstreet) can take time to get together/get right.

    What are you leaning towards? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big problem is a kind of forget what we picked (counter top, cupboard colour, etc) lol! I need to go back and have a good look. I love your two favs. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one (6th street). Colour is fantastic, and I really like the sconces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya the sconces are great! Stay tuned for more room advice.

    ReplyDelete