Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer bbq ideas!

While everyone is wishing for the warm summer weather I thought I'd give us all some hope with some delicious bbq ideas. Instead of throwing a bland hamburger or hot dog on the grill while not spice it up this summer!
  1. Rosemary Lamb Chops: I'm a big fan of lamb chops. They're delicious, fun and you don't require a knife and fork (a big deal to me when hosting). This recipe calls for them to be broiled, however you can definitely throw them on the bbq too.
  2. Grilled Lamb, Beef or Chicken Spiducci: Trying to please the men in your life, why not bbq some delicious meat on a stick. Again, it's easy to eat and everyone will enjoy it.
  3. Grilled Corn on the Cob: One of my favourite summer foods is corn on the cob. I don't like corn when it's not on the cob, weird right! Instead of cooking it on the stove why not grill it on the bbq, adds a delicious flare to any meal.
Hope these put you in the summer spirit!

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment