Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's get beach ready!

My weekend was very fun so I thought I would highlight one of the unique parts of it.  On Saturday I had an appointment at Clarity MedSpa for a Freeze Body Contouring & Skin Tightening treatment.  The freeze treatment is a body contouring treatment using heat to target new collagen production.  It also shrinks fat cells, amazing, right?!
The treatment takes 30 minutes and the results are great. Stephanie, the spa therapist, measured my waist before and after and I had lost almost 2 inches, incredible!! You can be sure I will be doing this treatment a lot over the summer and closer to the wedding.
The treatment feels like a hot ultrasound and doesn't hurt a bit. I did the treatment on my stomach but you can do it on other areas of your body, inner thighs, arms or any other problem area.
To book an appointment at Clarity MedSpa call 416-990-2222 or email stephanie@claritymedspa.ca.

Here are some pictures of the spa.






Enjoy the Party,

Nicole :)

2 comments:

  1. Yah! Everyone come and try it, the results are amazing... Say your a friend Nicole's and we will give you a deal
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is
    getting more from this website, and your views are good in support of new visitors.



    Also visit my webpage; Auravie Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete