Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Week!

Since the wedding of the decade is on Friday I've decided to dedicate all my posts to weddings this week! So far my favourite part of planning my wedding has been dress shopping and saying YES to my dress so I thought I'd start off today with wedding gowns.
With all the speculation around what Ms. Kate will wear I've decided to suggest a few gowns for her from my favourite designers.

The first dress is from my favourite designer and the designer of my wedding gown, Ines Di Santo. From the moment I laid eyes on her gowns I knew I wanted to wear one on my wedding and I'm fortunate enough to be doing it! So here's my Ines Di Santo pick for Ms. Kate.
Solange Gown from the Spring/Summer 2011 Collection


The second gown I've picked for Ms. Kate is from Monique Lhuillier, my second favourite designer. I realize this gown is probably not one she would wear but I love it!!
Rafaela Gown from the Spring 2011 Collection




Romona Keveza Collection
My third pick is a Romona Keveza gown.

What's your favourite gown of the three and who's your favourite bridal gown designer?

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ramona Keveza gown!!!! My favourite designer is Melissa Sweet...because that's what I wore on my wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon your dress was stunning, I loved it so much!!
    I tried on a Ramona Keveza gown at Kleinfelds and loved it.

    ReplyDelete