Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A look into what we have planned, so far, for the summer!

Hello friends!

I thought I'd share some of the event details we're planning this spring/summer. From big backyard parties to quaint 50th birthday dinners, we're helping out everywhere.

This Saturday we're hosting a 50th birthday party. Lipstik will take care of the bartending, serving the appetizers, serving the plated dinner and clean up from start to finish. I'll be sure to post pictures of the event on Monday.

Some of the other events we're working on are a 50th birthday party at the end of the month, a 60th backyard Margarita-Villa birthday party and a second annual backyard bash in June.  Stay tuned for more information as all the events start coming together.

I thought I'd post a video of my favourite song right now from Adele. If you were listening closely to the music on Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy you would have heard this song at the end of the episode. Listening to Adele always puts me in a great mood so I hope it will do the same for you!

Enjoy the Party,

Nicole :)

4 comments:

  1. This song warms my heart everytime I hear it!

    Thanks Bigioni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lipstik is busy!! They all sound so fun, especially Margarita-Ville one! And that is my absolute favourite song! Whenever I need a break at work, I put on my headphones and play it and it soothes me right down...I love singing along too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this song makes me all tingly inside! and reading your post makes me want to plan a party!!! stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele is my absolute favourite right now! I listen to Adele 21 ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete